Teens: Choose Battles Carefully - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 708 views 2013-11-07T11:29:04 One of the most delicate aspects of raising a teenager is figuring out what's worth a showdown and what isn't. I remember talking to a waitress, a single mother, in a restaurant a few years ago. When she found out I was a psychologist she began telling me about her twelve-year-old daughter. "We fought tooth and nail for this entire year," she said.
More Family Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
No playlists found for this account.