Teens: Choose Battles Carefully - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 635 views 2013-11-07T11:29:04 One of the most delicate aspects of raising a teenager is figuring out what's worth a showdown and what isn't. I remember talking to a waitress, a single mother, in a restaurant a few years ago. When she found out I was a psychologist she began telling me about her twelve-year-old daughter. "We fought tooth and nail for this entire year," she said.
More Family Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.