Teens: Choose Battles Carefully - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 559 views 2013-11-07T11:29:04 One of the most delicate aspects of raising a teenager is figuring out what's worth a showdown and what isn't. I remember talking to a waitress, a single mother, in a restaurant a few years ago. When she found out I was a psychologist she began telling me about her twelve-year-old daughter. "We fought tooth and nail for this entire year," she said.
More Family Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.