Teens: Choose Battles Carefully - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 507 views 2013-11-07T11:29:04 One of the most delicate aspects of raising a teenager is figuring out what's worth a showdown and what isn't. I remember talking to a waitress, a single mother, in a restaurant a few years ago. When she found out I was a psychologist she began telling me about her twelve-year-old daughter. "We fought tooth and nail for this entire year," she said.
More Family Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Sadie Robertson DEFENDS Her Faith And Family Before She NAILS This Duck Dynasty Da...Inspirational Videos
- Chance and Sara OliverMinistry Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Hope Dream Believe - 30 Seconds That Will Encourage You!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.