An Autumn's Journey: Deep Growth in the Grief and Loss of Life's Seasons - Book Trailers
Embed craiglpc 806 views 2013-10-28T19:14:04 We live in a culture that is desperate to avoid loss. We chose to fight it because we assume that it has come only to unfairly steal and inflict terrible pain. Loss is seen as the rogue enemy and heartless foe, rather than an opportunity for immense and improbable growth. It’s in loss that some of the richest and rarest of life's lessons lay buried, eagerly waiting to be deeply mined and unearthed. In the deepest pain God does the deepest work. "An Autumn's Journey - Deep Growth in the Grief and Loss of Life's Seasons" traces the death of the author's mother. In the deep darkness of his personal loss and the bleak years of grieving that followed, Craig's commitment to find the riches in his own darkness resulted in an entirely fresh, invigorating and inspiring look at grief and loss. This book does not loosely gloss over loss or provide shallow prescriptions and weak formulas for our grieving. Rather, it aggressively embraces both grief and loss, bringing fresh eyes to these times in our lives in order to draw out of them the marvelous riches that we all too often miss. In these pages you will find a wholly new way to embrace grief and loss that will bring you hope, provide you desperately needed meaning and in the wake of your loss, bring unanticipated strength and growth to your life.
More Book Trailers Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.