Pastor Jon Dunbar: "The Right Time" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 194 views 2014-06-26T14:21:09 Reading through these lessons, there were four words that caught my eye: the fullness of time. What a thought-provoking phrase that is! For many people Christmas time is more full than we’d like. Our calendars are stuffed with so many things to do that we can hardly catch our breath. When we allow busyness to take over our lives there may be no room left for moments of quiet reflection, laughter, and relaxation. Our frantic prayer becomes, “Lord, just let me get through the holidays!” The apostle Paul says that Jesus was born when the fullness of time had come (Gal.4:4). He means that Jesus showed up at just the right time, just when we needed him most. So many people fall into the trap of a life that leaves no time for God. Jesus was sent to rescue us from that trap. As we celebrate his birth our attention is called away from our “to-do” lists to the good news of what God has done on our behalf. His works are the only works that can give us any lasting peace or rest. So my prayer for you this Christmas is that your times may be filled, not with things that need doing, but with the confidence that God knows exactly what you need. And through Jesus He will provide it to you at just the right time. Have a blessed and merry Christmas!
More Sermon Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.