Pastor Jon Dunbar: "The Right Time" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 116 views 2014-06-26T14:21:09 Reading through these lessons, there were four words that caught my eye: the fullness of time. What a thought-provoking phrase that is! For many people Christmas time is more full than we’d like. Our calendars are stuffed with so many things to do that we can hardly catch our breath. When we allow busyness to take over our lives there may be no room left for moments of quiet reflection, laughter, and relaxation. Our frantic prayer becomes, “Lord, just let me get through the holidays!” The apostle Paul says that Jesus was born when the fullness of time had come (Gal.4:4). He means that Jesus showed up at just the right time, just when we needed him most. So many people fall into the trap of a life that leaves no time for God. Jesus was sent to rescue us from that trap. As we celebrate his birth our attention is called away from our “to-do” lists to the good news of what God has done on our behalf. His works are the only works that can give us any lasting peace or rest. So my prayer for you this Christmas is that your times may be filled, not with things that need doing, but with the confidence that God knows exactly what you need. And through Jesus He will provide it to you at just the right time. Have a blessed and merry Christmas!
More Sermon Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.