Pastor Jon Dunbar: "The Right Time" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 209 views 2014-06-26T14:21:09 Reading through these lessons, there were four words that caught my eye: the fullness of time. What a thought-provoking phrase that is! For many people Christmas time is more full than we’d like. Our calendars are stuffed with so many things to do that we can hardly catch our breath. When we allow busyness to take over our lives there may be no room left for moments of quiet reflection, laughter, and relaxation. Our frantic prayer becomes, “Lord, just let me get through the holidays!” The apostle Paul says that Jesus was born when the fullness of time had come (Gal.4:4). He means that Jesus showed up at just the right time, just when we needed him most. So many people fall into the trap of a life that leaves no time for God. Jesus was sent to rescue us from that trap. As we celebrate his birth our attention is called away from our “to-do” lists to the good news of what God has done on our behalf. His works are the only works that can give us any lasting peace or rest. So my prayer for you this Christmas is that your times may be filled, not with things that need doing, but with the confidence that God knows exactly what you need. And through Jesus He will provide it to you at just the right time. Have a blessed and merry Christmas!
More Sermon Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- ‘Lift Your Head Weary Sinner (Chains)’ – New Music From CrowderMusic Videos
- Mother Finds Dog And Baby Sleeping In The Crib TogetherCute Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- iBelieve.com: Am I still saved if I can't stop struggling with the same sin? - Han...Education Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.