Pastor Jon Dunbar: "What is a Disciple?" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 375 views 2013-09-08T15:49:04 Being a disciple of Jesus is a bit like an understudy in acting. Though we will never be called onto the stage of human history to die on the cross for the sins of the world, our role is to learn to walk and talk, to love and sacrifice as Jesus did. The cost of being his disciple is a renouncing of anything that would hold us back from fully embracing this role. What areas of life are most likely to hold you back from following after Jesus?
More Sermon Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.