Pastor Jon Dunbar: "What is a Disciple?" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 474 views 2013-09-08T15:49:04 Being a disciple of Jesus is a bit like an understudy in acting. Though we will never be called onto the stage of human history to die on the cross for the sins of the world, our role is to learn to walk and talk, to love and sacrifice as Jesus did. The cost of being his disciple is a renouncing of anything that would hold us back from fully embracing this role. What areas of life are most likely to hold you back from following after Jesus?
More Sermon Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.