Pastor Jon Dunbar: "What is a Disciple?" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 495 views 2013-09-08T15:49:04 Being a disciple of Jesus is a bit like an understudy in acting. Though we will never be called onto the stage of human history to die on the cross for the sins of the world, our role is to learn to walk and talk, to love and sacrifice as Jesus did. The cost of being his disciple is a renouncing of anything that would hold us back from fully embracing this role. What areas of life are most likely to hold you back from following after Jesus?
More Sermon Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.