Pastor Jon Dunbar: "What is a Disciple?" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 364 views 2013-09-08T15:49:04 Being a disciple of Jesus is a bit like an understudy in acting. Though we will never be called onto the stage of human history to die on the cross for the sins of the world, our role is to learn to walk and talk, to love and sacrifice as Jesus did. The cost of being his disciple is a renouncing of anything that would hold us back from fully embracing this role. What areas of life are most likely to hold you back from following after Jesus?
More Sermon Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.