#551 Slicing and Dicing Chimp DNA - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 559 views 2013-07-13T19:19:04 Doug Sharp describes the process researchers used to come to the conclusion that human and chimp DNA is 99% similar. If you slice and dice the DNA into small enough pieces and match it elsewhere on the genome, you are likely to find a fit.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.