4 of 4 - Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation? - Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 3152 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most comforting truths in the Bible is to know that God doesn't give His children a part-time or even a temporary kind of love. God's love for His own endures forever! However, some people would tell us we can somehow start out being a child of God but then end up being a child of the devil again! Therefore, this series, Eternal Security, takes a look at the 6 Reasons why people come to the faulty conclusion that God's love is not eternal, or in other words, that you can lose your salvation. It's simply because they've forgotten The Context, The Counterfeits, The Corruption of Man, The Atonement of Christ, The Use of Common Sense, and The Clear Passages in Scripture that clearly state there's no way a true Christian can lose their salvation. This is why the Gospel is called the Good News and that is this. We are not saved on the basis of our performance. We're saved by the performance of Jesus Christ. And that's why we can have Eternal Security!
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.