The Body and the Bride, Part 4 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 494 views 2013-09-04T08:39:05 Bottom Line Up Front: The Body of Christ is different from the Bride of Christ - which one are you? The marriage of a man and a woman is a "type" of our relationship with our "Bridegroom", and He desires that same special relationship with His Bride. This multi-part lesson will fully define the Bride and help you examine your personal relationship with Him.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.