A House Divided: The Black Church and Gay Marriage - Education Videos
Embed odysseynetworks 806 views 2012-07-26T12:09:09 A rift in the black church over gay marriage has widened in the weeks since both President Barack Obama and the NAACP came out in support of marriage equality. The Rev. Anthony Evans, president of the National Black Church Initiative, and The Rev. Dennis Wiley, pastor of the Covenant Baptist United Church of Christ in Washington, D.C., explain their positions at opposite ends of the issue.
More Education Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.