A Beast Called Islam, Part 10 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 302 views 2012-05-02T20:59:04 This is part 10 (and the last part) of a multi-part study of the evils of Islam. I did not have capture software for parts 1 through 6, so they are unavailable in video format, but the audios and PowerPoint slides are available at my Website at http://www.learningtoserve.net. The first 4 parts discussed the "religious" side of Islam and parts 5, 6 and 7 discuss Shariah Law (the political side of Islam). Parts 8, 9, and 10 focus on The Sira (The Life of Mohammed). To put it simply, to know Islam, you must know Mohammed. He is the prophet imitated by all Muslims and whose example is used to justify the tragic and immoral treatment of humans by the political system called Islam. Please remember that Jesus Christ is NOT in the Qur'an, and we do NOT serve the same God!
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- This Comedian Is Used To Laughs. But Opening Up About His Depression Is Getting Hi...Inspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s New Video For Baptism Song ‘Something In The Water’ Will Have Y...Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- This Mother-Son Dance Is BEYOND Amazing. But This Mom's Big Secret Makes It Even B...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.