Modern Example at Mount St. Helens - Kids' Videos
Embed awesomesciencetv 1303 views 2012-05-23T19:34:05 Clip from Awesome Science "Explore the Grand Canyon" episode where host Noah talks about how catastrophic erosion can happen quickly as seen in 1982 at Mount St. Helens. He then compares this to the massive erosion at the Grand Canyon.
More Kids' Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.