Kevin Durant: Walking With the Lord (Gospel Light Minute #56) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 493 views 2012-06-22T10:44:15 He said that it is tough to stay humble in a world that is often hyped with fortune and fame. He said, "I sometimes have to remind myself that any day this can be gone. In the Bible, it says the Lord exalts humility, and that's one thing I try to be all the time. When I'm talking in front of people or when people tell me I'm great, I remind myself that I can always be better. I've just got to be thankful to the Lord for the gifts He's given me. My gift back to Him is to always be humble and to work as hard as I can. I've got to continue to be that way." He helps encourage his teammates to put God first in their lives and to allow the light of Christ to shine through in everything they do both on and off the court. His name is Kevin Durant.
More Ministry Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- ‘All I Have’ – POWERFUL Christian Rap Has 1 Incredible MessageMusic Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.