Tricia Brock - The Altar - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2282 views 2012-05-15T20:39:15 A beautiful song co-written by Tricia Brock along with her hubby Nick Baumhardt and Jonathan Lee. From her wonderful album "The Road". You may know of Tricia as the lead singer of the group Superchick. What a talent. This is a song of comfort and peace, knowing that God's arms are always open and we can run to him for redemption, for healing, for forgiveness. Not quite sure I understand where the authors were going with the line "this place is secret"; it's not. The Bible tells us all about it. Maybe they just liked the cute alliteration of sacred/secret. But let me tell you, it's no secret. If it is a secret to you, though, contact me and I will tell you all about Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.