Tricia Brock - The Altar - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 3400 views 2012-05-15T20:39:15 A beautiful song co-written by Tricia Brock along with her hubby Nick Baumhardt and Jonathan Lee. From her wonderful album "The Road". You may know of Tricia as the lead singer of the group Superchick. What a talent. This is a song of comfort and peace, knowing that God's arms are always open and we can run to him for redemption, for healing, for forgiveness. Not quite sure I understand where the authors were going with the line "this place is secret"; it's not. The Bible tells us all about it. Maybe they just liked the cute alliteration of sacred/secret. But let me tell you, it's no secret. If it is a secret to you, though, contact me and I will tell you all about Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.