Tricia Brock - The Altar - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 3153 views 2012-05-15T20:39:15 A beautiful song co-written by Tricia Brock along with her hubby Nick Baumhardt and Jonathan Lee. From her wonderful album "The Road". You may know of Tricia as the lead singer of the group Superchick. What a talent. This is a song of comfort and peace, knowing that God's arms are always open and we can run to him for redemption, for healing, for forgiveness. Not quite sure I understand where the authors were going with the line "this place is secret"; it's not. The Bible tells us all about it. Maybe they just liked the cute alliteration of sacred/secret. But let me tell you, it's no secret. If it is a secret to you, though, contact me and I will tell you all about Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.