Tricia Brock - The Altar - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2512 views 2012-05-15T20:39:15 A beautiful song co-written by Tricia Brock along with her hubby Nick Baumhardt and Jonathan Lee. From her wonderful album "The Road". You may know of Tricia as the lead singer of the group Superchick. What a talent. This is a song of comfort and peace, knowing that God's arms are always open and we can run to him for redemption, for healing, for forgiveness. Not quite sure I understand where the authors were going with the line "this place is secret"; it's not. The Bible tells us all about it. Maybe they just liked the cute alliteration of sacred/secret. But let me tell you, it's no secret. If it is a secret to you, though, contact me and I will tell you all about Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.