Tricia Brock - The Altar - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 3009 views 2012-05-15T20:39:15 A beautiful song co-written by Tricia Brock along with her hubby Nick Baumhardt and Jonathan Lee. From her wonderful album "The Road". You may know of Tricia as the lead singer of the group Superchick. What a talent. This is a song of comfort and peace, knowing that God's arms are always open and we can run to him for redemption, for healing, for forgiveness. Not quite sure I understand where the authors were going with the line "this place is secret"; it's not. The Bible tells us all about it. Maybe they just liked the cute alliteration of sacred/secret. But let me tell you, it's no secret. If it is a secret to you, though, contact me and I will tell you all about Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.