Robert Griffin III: 'My Relationship With God is My Most Important Influence' (Gospel Light Minute #51) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 2645 views 2012-05-14T05:49:38 He went further to say, 'Whenever you can be a Christian and come to a Christian university like Baylor and make a difference like this whole football team has, it's great. [God] gives you the stage to make a difference and not to just talk about yourself, but lift Him up. There are a lot of different types of Christians everywhere, but my biggest thing is it's not our job to judge; it's just our job to go out, praise Him, let people know what He's doing, and let people follow if they want to. So I praise God, I thank him for everything. Purposefully, you live every day for Him, and when He gives you the opportunity to speak up for Him or to do something in His name, you do it." The young man that I am talking about is Robert Griffin III, better known as RG3.
More Ministry Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
No playlists found for this account.