Widowed Father Auditions in Memory of His Deceased Wife of 27 Years of Marriage - Inspirational Videos
Embed alegator21 58618 views 2013-05-29T16:14:05 Father of 3, Bryan Townley just recently lost his beloved wife of 27 years, in a sudden tragic death. Struggling to figure out how to start his life over again, he decided to audition on the X Factor and sing in her memory. He sings with such passion and emotion, it will be difficult not to cry!
More Inspirational Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.