#539 Be in Health (A More Excellent Way) - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 23817 views 2013-04-20T08:34:04 An interview with Pete Stoughton, who teaches a twelve-week class based on the book by Henry W. Wright: A More Excellent Way to Be in Health. Pete reflects on the reasons why people go for prayer for healing in the church but do not receive it, and for the most part it is because the root cause of illness is not dealt with. Fear, unforgiveness, bitterness, rejection, trauma, envy, jealousy and occult are spirits that must be recognized, repented of, renounced, resisted, removed.
More Education Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.