#539 Be in Health (A More Excellent Way) - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 23097 views 2013-04-20T08:34:04 An interview with Pete Stoughton, who teaches a twelve-week class based on the book by Henry W. Wright: A More Excellent Way to Be in Health. Pete reflects on the reasons why people go for prayer for healing in the church but do not receive it, and for the most part it is because the root cause of illness is not dealt with. Fear, unforgiveness, bitterness, rejection, trauma, envy, jealousy and occult are spirits that must be recognized, repented of, renounced, resisted, removed.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.