#539 Be in Health (A More Excellent Way) - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 22620 views 2013-04-20T08:34:04 An interview with Pete Stoughton, who teaches a twelve-week class based on the book by Henry W. Wright: A More Excellent Way to Be in Health. Pete reflects on the reasons why people go for prayer for healing in the church but do not receive it, and for the most part it is because the root cause of illness is not dealt with. Fear, unforgiveness, bitterness, rejection, trauma, envy, jealousy and occult are spirits that must be recognized, repented of, renounced, resisted, removed.
More Education Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.