Will the LIVING church Please Stand Up, Rev. 3.7-22 Rev. C. David Coyle - Sermon Videos
Embed reallifeworthliving 512 views 2013-04-06T17:29:04 The contrast between a living church and a dead one was clear in the first century and it is still is today. Too many churches are not what they should be because they have lost their zeal. They have forgotten Christ. They have become social clubs. God cannot honor that and will not bless it. The distinction is clear in this message. May God bless it to your hearing.
More Sermon Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin’s Incredible Acoustic Performance Of ‘Waterfall’Music Videos
- Larnelle Harris - Amen (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.