Dying Father Dances with His Daughter from the Grave on Her Wedding Day - Inspirational Videos
Embed saraserves 26149 views 2013-04-05T23:39:05 When Dennis Heston quickly began slipping away due to cancer, he wanted to make sure he got to have a first dance with his daughter at her wedding...even though he knew he wouldn't be able to make it that far. Just before he died, the family gathered in a precious moment that was recorded and then played on his daughter's wedding day. Dennis and his family are strong in their faith in Jesus Christ and are comforted knowing he is rejoicing with the angels in heaven for all eternity.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.