Dying Father Dances with His Daughter from the Grave on Her Wedding Day - Inspirational Videos
Embed saraserves 26134 views 2013-04-05T23:39:05 When Dennis Heston quickly began slipping away due to cancer, he wanted to make sure he got to have a first dance with his daughter at her wedding...even though he knew he wouldn't be able to make it that far. Just before he died, the family gathered in a precious moment that was recorded and then played on his daughter's wedding day. Dennis and his family are strong in their faith in Jesus Christ and are comforted knowing he is rejoicing with the angels in heaven for all eternity.
More Inspirational Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.