The Tearjerking True Story of a Dog's Unending Loyalty - Inspirational Videos
Embed theremix 12351 views 2013-05-16T16:34:03 Hachiko is the endearing true story of the special friendship between a man and his dog in Japan. A story so profound that it was made into a modern day movie. Every day, Hachiko would run to the train station to greet his owner. Until one day his owner did not come off the train...he continued to show up a the train station EVERY DAY for 9 years. What an amazing creature of God. Grab the tissues for this one.
More Inspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.