See the Lamb - family friendly version - Ministry Videos
IMPORTANT: Parents, please preview this video first. The uncut version (ad free, downloadable) can be found here: http://vimeo.com/user11882075/seethelamb
To those who are undecided about Jesus,
The joy of the Christian faith comes from the belief of a risen and living Jesus Christ. Most of the early disciples died martyr's deaths asserting that Jesus had been raised from the dead. One of my favorite teachers (Dr. Jack Deere) points out that no one dies a martyr's deaths for a lie. Many of those early disciples died horrible deaths because they were eye witnesses of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
To my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Please prayerfully consider passing this video link on to others who are in need of hope--or just simply perspective. Our struggles, pain and loss are changed when we come to the foot of the cross. I hold both copyright and publishing rights. Share it freely. Copy it, burn it, link it, embed it, just share it... So all the world might hear the Gospel and be set free from the chains of guilt, shame and separation from the only living God.
The mp3, chord charts and sheet music will be available for the song soon (free ;-) @ wellspringdfw.org. Lift high the cross and the joy of The Risen Savior, Jesus - the Christ!
Worship Pastor, Wellspring dfw
More videos from this user
- See the Lamb - uncut141 views
Recommended for you
- You’ll Come ALIVE With This Powerful CentricWorship Hit –...centricworship00:04:477,557 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,649 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:111,860 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19201,227 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,519 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,523 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51687 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00899 views