Dog Dying of Cancer Hangs on to See Soldier Dad Come Home From Deployment - Inspirational Videos
Embed neids 18631 views 2013-04-23T00:00:00 Just after this soldier was deployed for 8 months, the family learned that their beloved dog Kermie was dying of melanoma cancer. Only given 2-3 months to live, the family was devastated that Kermie wouldn't get to say goodbye to her soldier owner. But God kept her alive! See the precious moment where she greeted the man she missed so much. Kermie passed away a couple months later. She brought tremendous joy and love to this family.
More Inspirational Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.