Dog Dying of Cancer Hangs on to See Soldier Dad Come Home From Deployment - Inspirational Videos
Embed neids 18743 views 2013-04-23T00:00:00 Just after this soldier was deployed for 8 months, the family learned that their beloved dog Kermie was dying of melanoma cancer. Only given 2-3 months to live, the family was devastated that Kermie wouldn't get to say goodbye to her soldier owner. But God kept her alive! See the precious moment where she greeted the man she missed so much. Kermie passed away a couple months later. She brought tremendous joy and love to this family.
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.