Karen Lynne - Will I Be Good Enough - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1128 views 2013-03-13T17:06:56 Karen Lynne (aka Karen Lynne Louis) is a bluegrass artist from Australia. She came to Nashville to record a gospel bluegrass album called "Shine Your Light". I don't believe it has been released yet, but she sent me a preview copy. This song really touched me, since as a father I have myself these questions many times. The song seems to have a motherly feel to it, but I think it also works from the perspective of a father. Anyway, it's a very touching and beautiful song. Oh, and when the album is released, check it out, it's one of those rare jewels where every track is a winner.
More Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.