Class9_Maths_Cartesian Plane - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 441 views 2013-03-09T04:24:04 A Cartesian plane, named after the mathematician Rene Descartes, is a plane with a rectangular coordinate system that associates each point in the plane, with an ordered pair. The horizontal line XOX' is the and the vertical line YOY' is the . The line OX is called positive x-axis, is called negative X-axis, OY is called positive y-axis and is called negative y-axis.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.