Class9_Science_First Law of Motion - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 882 views 2013-03-11T02:44:04 An object by its own does not change its state of rest or uniform motion. This inability of any object to change its state is called inertia. Newton's first law of motion gives the concept of inertia and force. According to the law, any object in the universe remains in its state of rest or uniform motion. Inertia is of three types, namely Inertia of rest, Inertia of motion and Inertia of direction. Mass of an object is an intrinsic property of matter.
More Education Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.