#454 Harold Hill's Joshua's Missing Day Explanation - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 1165 views 2013-03-19T19:54:05 In Harold Hill's book "How to Live Like a King's Kid" there is an account of a NASA computer program that calculated the rotation of the earth that supposedly found the missing day of Joshua's time in the Bible and the 40 minutes of Hezekiah's time. Doug and Rich discuss the possibility of this being programmed, and that it is best not to use this story.
More Education Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.