Blood and Peace: A Christmas Play - Part 3 of 6 - Inspirational Videos
A young poet, fresh to the front, recounts the miraculous events of Christmas, 1914, in which Christ revealed His dominion and love by commanding the nations, "...be still, and know that I am God."
Blood and Peace is based on a collection of authentic accounts written by the soldiers who experienced the miracle of the Christmas Truce, 1914. While the persons are fictionalized, the setting, the history and much of the dialogue remains in direct quotation of the variety of literary sources used in researching the event.
Produced by Vista Hills Church
Etched In Red Arts LLC
Copyright, 2010. All rights reserved.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Blood and Peace: A Christmas Play - Part 2 of 6mattr6100:08:0240 views
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:142,466 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan662 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:32998 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior65,762 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2110,693 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3455,998 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,198 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude2,919 views