Point Of Grace - What I Already Know - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2350 views 2014-04-14T18:04:08 From the 2013 album "A Thousand Little Things", this is Point Of Grace singing "What I Already Know". I think all Christians have those moments where their faith wavers a bit, but if we simply hold on to "what we already know" our faith will be renewed. I didn't really care for the line "if You get the time...", because God *always* has time for us; there are no "ifs". The only "getting the time" issue is our own failure to *give* Him the time. Other than that little nit, it's a wonderful song written by Scotty Alexander, Michael Alexander, and Bryan White.
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.