Point Of Grace - What I Already Know - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2169 views 2014-04-14T18:04:08 From the 2013 album "A Thousand Little Things", this is Point Of Grace singing "What I Already Know". I think all Christians have those moments where their faith wavers a bit, but if we simply hold on to "what we already know" our faith will be renewed. I didn't really care for the line "if You get the time...", because God *always* has time for us; there are no "ifs". The only "getting the time" issue is our own failure to *give* Him the time. Other than that little nit, it's a wonderful song written by Scotty Alexander, Michael Alexander, and Bryan White.
More Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.