Point Of Grace - What I Already Know - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2146 views 2014-04-14T18:04:08 From the 2013 album "A Thousand Little Things", this is Point Of Grace singing "What I Already Know". I think all Christians have those moments where their faith wavers a bit, but if we simply hold on to "what we already know" our faith will be renewed. I didn't really care for the line "if You get the time...", because God *always* has time for us; there are no "ifs". The only "getting the time" issue is our own failure to *give* Him the time. Other than that little nit, it's a wonderful song written by Scotty Alexander, Michael Alexander, and Bryan White.
More Inspirational Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.