Point Of Grace - What I Already Know - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2324 views 2014-04-14T18:04:08 From the 2013 album "A Thousand Little Things", this is Point Of Grace singing "What I Already Know". I think all Christians have those moments where their faith wavers a bit, but if we simply hold on to "what we already know" our faith will be renewed. I didn't really care for the line "if You get the time...", because God *always* has time for us; there are no "ifs". The only "getting the time" issue is our own failure to *give* Him the time. Other than that little nit, it's a wonderful song written by Scotty Alexander, Michael Alexander, and Bryan White.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.