Point Of Grace - What I Already Know - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2106 views 2014-04-14T18:04:08 From the 2013 album "A Thousand Little Things", this is Point Of Grace singing "What I Already Know". I think all Christians have those moments where their faith wavers a bit, but if we simply hold on to "what we already know" our faith will be renewed. I didn't really care for the line "if You get the time...", because God *always* has time for us; there are no "ifs". The only "getting the time" issue is our own failure to *give* Him the time. Other than that little nit, it's a wonderful song written by Scotty Alexander, Michael Alexander, and Bryan White.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.