Blessed Even Through Tragedy (4-9-14) - Inspirational Videos
Embed blcvideo 1066 views 2014-04-12T15:14:38 Sheree tells her family story as part of our midweek Lenten series, “God Can See You Through This…” It was just another normal day until tragedy struck the family at 7:15 a.m. on March 8, 2012. Jacob, youngest son of Baxter and Sheree, suffered a massive head trauma as a result of a single car wreck on the way to his last week of high school as a senior. Sheree takes us through this 2 year journey and shares how their daily lives have changed; doctors, work and faith. God continues to give the family strength and hope to fight on, sometimes against medical advice, as God works miracle after miracle in their lives.
More Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.