Blessed Even Through Tragedy (4-9-14) - Inspirational Videos
Embed blcvideo 1036 views 2014-04-12T15:14:38 Sheree tells her family story as part of our midweek Lenten series, “God Can See You Through This…” It was just another normal day until tragedy struck the family at 7:15 a.m. on March 8, 2012. Jacob, youngest son of Baxter and Sheree, suffered a massive head trauma as a result of a single car wreck on the way to his last week of high school as a senior. Sheree takes us through this 2 year journey and shares how their daily lives have changed; doctors, work and faith. God continues to give the family strength and hope to fight on, sometimes against medical advice, as God works miracle after miracle in their lives.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.