Blessed Even Through Tragedy (4-9-14) - Inspirational Videos
Embed blcvideo 927 views 2014-04-12T15:14:38 Sheree tells her family story as part of our midweek Lenten series, “God Can See You Through This…” It was just another normal day until tragedy struck the family at 7:15 a.m. on March 8, 2012. Jacob, youngest son of Baxter and Sheree, suffered a massive head trauma as a result of a single car wreck on the way to his last week of high school as a senior. Sheree takes us through this 2 year journey and shares how their daily lives have changed; doctors, work and faith. God continues to give the family strength and hope to fight on, sometimes against medical advice, as God works miracle after miracle in their lives.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.