Blessed Even Through Tragedy (4-9-14) - Inspirational Videos
Embed blcvideo 952 views 2014-04-12T15:14:38 Sheree tells her family story as part of our midweek Lenten series, “God Can See You Through This…” It was just another normal day until tragedy struck the family at 7:15 a.m. on March 8, 2012. Jacob, youngest son of Baxter and Sheree, suffered a massive head trauma as a result of a single car wreck on the way to his last week of high school as a senior. Sheree takes us through this 2 year journey and shares how their daily lives have changed; doctors, work and faith. God continues to give the family strength and hope to fight on, sometimes against medical advice, as God works miracle after miracle in their lives.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.