Blessed Even Through Tragedy (4-9-14) - Inspirational Videos
Embed blcvideo 997 views 2014-04-12T15:14:38 Sheree tells her family story as part of our midweek Lenten series, “God Can See You Through This…” It was just another normal day until tragedy struck the family at 7:15 a.m. on March 8, 2012. Jacob, youngest son of Baxter and Sheree, suffered a massive head trauma as a result of a single car wreck on the way to his last week of high school as a senior. Sheree takes us through this 2 year journey and shares how their daily lives have changed; doctors, work and faith. God continues to give the family strength and hope to fight on, sometimes against medical advice, as God works miracle after miracle in their lives.
More Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.