Churches call for reconciliation in CAR; UK judge: Christian views should be 'accommodated'; Lakewood offers $25k reward in theft case (UCNN Weekend Report #16) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 435 views 2014-03-23T13:19:24 Christian and Muslim leaders want the world to know that all Christians do not support the killing of Muslims in the Central African Republic; A senior judge in the UK says traditional Christian views should be accommodated under the law; Lakewood Church is offering a $25k reward for information leading to an arrest in the theft of over half a million dollars; NATO is warning that Russia may attempt to seize more territory; Hobby Lobby's landmark case goes before the Supreme Court this week; A federal appeals court reinstates Michigan's ban on gay marriage for now. All that and more in today's Urban Christian News Weekend Report.
More Ministry Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.