Churches call for reconciliation in CAR; UK judge: Christian views should be 'accommodated'; Lakewood offers $25k reward in theft case (UCNN Weekend Report #16) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 461 views 2014-03-23T13:19:24 Christian and Muslim leaders want the world to know that all Christians do not support the killing of Muslims in the Central African Republic; A senior judge in the UK says traditional Christian views should be accommodated under the law; Lakewood Church is offering a $25k reward for information leading to an arrest in the theft of over half a million dollars; NATO is warning that Russia may attempt to seize more territory; Hobby Lobby's landmark case goes before the Supreme Court this week; A federal appeals court reinstates Michigan's ban on gay marriage for now. All that and more in today's Urban Christian News Weekend Report.
More Ministry Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Rend Collective - You Will Never RunMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.