Churches call for reconciliation in CAR; UK judge: Christian views should be 'accommodated'; Lakewood offers $25k reward in theft case (UCNN Weekend Report #16) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 475 views 2014-03-23T13:19:24 Christian and Muslim leaders want the world to know that all Christians do not support the killing of Muslims in the Central African Republic; A senior judge in the UK says traditional Christian views should be accommodated under the law; Lakewood Church is offering a $25k reward for information leading to an arrest in the theft of over half a million dollars; NATO is warning that Russia may attempt to seize more territory; Hobby Lobby's landmark case goes before the Supreme Court this week; A federal appeals court reinstates Michigan's ban on gay marriage for now. All that and more in today's Urban Christian News Weekend Report.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.