Churches call for reconciliation in CAR; UK judge: Christian views should be 'accommodated'; Lakewood offers $25k reward in theft case (UCNN Weekend Report #16) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 437 views 2014-03-23T13:19:24 Christian and Muslim leaders want the world to know that all Christians do not support the killing of Muslims in the Central African Republic; A senior judge in the UK says traditional Christian views should be accommodated under the law; Lakewood Church is offering a $25k reward for information leading to an arrest in the theft of over half a million dollars; NATO is warning that Russia may attempt to seize more territory; Hobby Lobby's landmark case goes before the Supreme Court this week; A federal appeals court reinstates Michigan's ban on gay marriage for now. All that and more in today's Urban Christian News Weekend Report.
More Ministry Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
- Adorable 5-Year-Old Warms The Judges Hearts With ‘In Summer’ From FrozenCute Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- A Cappella Version Of ‘God Bless The USA’ From Home Free Will AMAZE You!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.