The Gravity of Prayer - Education Videos
Embed exclamationpoints 396 views 2014-03-02T09:44:24 The Gravity of Prayer is a short message about the importance of prayer. The fictional character in the movie Gravity, Dr. Ryan Stone, played by Sandra Bullock revealed that she did not know how to pray. No one had ever taught her. Don't wait until you are facing death to begin praying. Prayer is the Christian's lifeline to communicating with a loving and forgiving God. Prayer is essential, it is rewarding, and it can save your life.
More Education Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.