#587 Chiricahua National Monument - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 15846 views 2014-05-25T18:44:10 The Apaches called the Chiricahua Mountains the "Land of Standing Up Rocks" and certainly this National Monument lives up to that name. Thousands of balancing rocks, spires, grottoes and arches populate this remote place, and the RAE team gives a creationist perspective on its origin.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.