The Tragedy of Making Excuses (Part 1) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 409 views 2012-11-17T20:19:06 Some people are always making excuses for not doing their duty, and especially for not coming to Christ. If I asked some people to come to Christ, they would be ready to give some excuse for not accepting the invitation. When people are presented with the Gospel they automatically have an excuse for not receiving Christ, and if they don't have one ready, Satan will be right by them to help them make up one. He is good at it. That has been his occupation the last six thousand years -- helping men to make excuses.
More Ministry Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.