The Tragedy of Making Excuses (Part 1) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 407 views 2012-11-17T20:19:06 Some people are always making excuses for not doing their duty, and especially for not coming to Christ. If I asked some people to come to Christ, they would be ready to give some excuse for not accepting the invitation. When people are presented with the Gospel they automatically have an excuse for not receiving Christ, and if they don't have one ready, Satan will be right by them to help them make up one. He is good at it. That has been his occupation the last six thousand years -- helping men to make excuses.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle - FirstMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.