The Tragedy of Making Excuses (Part 1) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 371 views 2012-11-17T20:19:06 Some people are always making excuses for not doing their duty, and especially for not coming to Christ. If I asked some people to come to Christ, they would be ready to give some excuse for not accepting the invitation. When people are presented with the Gospel they automatically have an excuse for not receiving Christ, and if they don't have one ready, Satan will be right by them to help them make up one. He is good at it. That has been his occupation the last six thousand years -- helping men to make excuses.
More Ministry Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.