Forgiving Your Parents - Inspirational Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 3366 views 2012-11-08T16:29:05 Have you noticed how difficult it is to forgive your enemies? And it's even harder when they happen to be your parents. You know, when we're kids, our needs and feelings are so intense that the wounds and the injuries suffered during those early years often stay with us for a lifetime. And the pain is immeasurably worse when the one who wronged us was a parent.
More Inspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.