Pits or Wells (Gen. 26:1-33) - Sermon Videos
"Pits or Wells" (Genesis 26:1-33)
All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others.
(A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46.)
Throughout our lives as parents, we "dig holes" for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a "hole." The only question is: will those holes be "pits" for others to fall into, or "wells" for others to drink out of?
Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are "wells." But, if you should dig a "pit," hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a "well."
George W.J. Shearer
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Easy Church (song)gwjshearer00:04:321,364 views
- The Foursquare Gospelgwjshearer00:00:183,532 views
- Father's Day 2006gwjshearer00:04:584,055 views
- Mona Lisa - Da Vinci Codegwjshearer00:03:553,484 views
- Every Word of God (Prov. 30:5-8)gwjshearer00:03:163,138 views
- Honoring Pastor Dave Metskergwjshearer00:04:452,682 views
- Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God (World Edition) chris-tomlin00:06:169,831 views
- On the Ground in Oklahoma - You Can Help!samaritanspurse00:00:51448 views
- Movie Review: EPICmovieguide.org00:01:30134 views
- The Voice Contestant Bravely Sings How Great Thou Art on ...anberlin_fan00:02:1715,137 views
- Christian Dads Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birt...neids00:03:24125,021 views
- Kitty and Baby Cuddle SO Sweetly Together - Double the Cu...iluvanimals00:00:5761,663 views
- Yanira Rodríguez - Recibe Sanidadenlacemusical00:04:12900 views
- Dr. Tony Evans - 560 WFIL Pastor Appreciation Breakfast P...560wfil00:48:111,045 views