Pits or Wells (Gen. 26:1-33) - Sermon Videos
"Pits or Wells" (Genesis 26:1-33)
All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others.
(A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46.)
Throughout our lives as parents, we "dig holes" for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a "hole." The only question is: will those holes be "pits" for others to fall into, or "wells" for others to drink out of?
Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are "wells." But, if you should dig a "pit," hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a "well."
George W.J. Shearer
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Easy Church (song)gwjshearer00:04:321,386 views
- The Foursquare Gospelgwjshearer00:00:183,561 views
- Honoring Pastor Dave Metskergwjshearer00:04:452,686 views
- Father's Day 2006gwjshearer00:04:584,101 views
- Mona Lisa - Da Vinci Codegwjshearer00:03:553,488 views
- Every Word of God (Prov. 30:5-8)gwjshearer00:03:163,142 views
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Christmas Card (Official Acoustic...steven-curtis-chapman00:04:0319,237 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:423,254 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:478,085 views
- This Airline's Christmas Miracle Brought Smiles to SO Man...anberlin_fan00:05:254,836 views
- Tim Hawkins Greatest Bits - First 5 1/2 Minutes of DVDtimhawkinscomedy00:05:541,999 views
- A Heartwarming Christmas Story Told by Chidlren - An Unex...kidsarecute00:05:191,396 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39678 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,459 views