Pits or Wells (Gen. 26:1-33) - Sermon Videos
"Pits or Wells" (Genesis 26:1-33)
All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others.
(A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46.)
Throughout our lives as parents, we "dig holes" for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a "hole." The only question is: will those holes be "pits" for others to fall into, or "wells" for others to drink out of?
Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are "wells." But, if you should dig a "pit," hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a "well."
George W.J. Shearer
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Easy Church (song)gwjshearer00:04:321,422 views
- The Foursquare Gospelgwjshearer00:00:183,662 views
- Honoring Pastor Dave Metskergwjshearer00:04:452,724 views
- Father's Day 2006gwjshearer00:04:584,149 views
- Mona Lisa - Da Vinci Codegwjshearer00:03:553,529 views
- Every Word of God (Prov. 30:5-8)gwjshearer00:03:163,175 views
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:143,417 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan81,204 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:325,899 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior66,662 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2111,392 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3458,778 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,352 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,112 views