Pits or Wells (Gen. 26:1-33) - Sermon Videos
"Pits or Wells" (Genesis 26:1-33)
All of our choices have lasting effects on our children, and on others.
(A sermon from Genesis 12, 20, 21, 26, and 46.)
Throughout our lives as parents, we "dig holes" for our children and others we influence. Every philosophy we live by, every habit we practice, every word we speak, every act we do --whether good or bad-- digs a "hole." The only question is: will those holes be "pits" for others to fall into, or "wells" for others to drink out of?
Do all you can to ensure that the holes you dig are "wells." But, if you should dig a "pit," hand it over to God, and let him turn it into a "well."
George W.J. Shearer
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Pits or Wells (sermon, pt 1 of 4)gwjshearer00:10:501,373 views
- Easy Church (song)gwjshearer00:04:321,667 views
- The Foursquare Gospelgwjshearer00:00:184,083 views
- Honoring Pastor Dave Metskergwjshearer00:04:453,054 views
- Father's Day 2006gwjshearer00:04:584,529 views
- Mona Lisa - Da Vinci Codegwjshearer00:03:553,736 views
- Every Word of God (Prov. 30:5-8)gwjshearer00:03:163,396 views
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:472,372 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,244 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:016,276 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19197,988 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1351,261 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0065,396 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51555 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00805 views