SJB Religious Education - Ministry Videos
Embed kpoage 627 views 2012-08-21T10:59:05 We are a community-based parish program offering catechesis to our children within a relationship of families. Our purpose requires an exchange of commitments between catechists and parents. Catechists search materials, plan, prepare, and create purposeful environments and opportunities for our children to learn about and fall in love with their Catholic faith. Parents teach their children a love and the importance of active and consistent worship at Mass. Parents should serve the parish by volunteering their time according to their gifts and contribute financially to the parish in a sacrificial way. Families should participate in parish-wide events, activities, and liturgical celebrations throughout the seasons of our church. Our parish works together to build community, to support each other, and to hold each other accountable to grow in holiness. Our small community does not have the resources to catechize children from families outside the parish.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.