SJB Religious Education - Ministry Videos
Embed kpoage 719 views 2012-08-21T10:59:05 We are a community-based parish program offering catechesis to our children within a relationship of families. Our purpose requires an exchange of commitments between catechists and parents. Catechists search materials, plan, prepare, and create purposeful environments and opportunities for our children to learn about and fall in love with their Catholic faith. Parents teach their children a love and the importance of active and consistent worship at Mass. Parents should serve the parish by volunteering their time according to their gifts and contribute financially to the parish in a sacrificial way. Families should participate in parish-wide events, activities, and liturgical celebrations throughout the seasons of our church. Our parish works together to build community, to support each other, and to hold each other accountable to grow in holiness. Our small community does not have the resources to catechize children from families outside the parish.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.