SJB Religious Education - Ministry Videos
Embed kpoage 578 views 2012-08-21T10:59:05 We are a community-based parish program offering catechesis to our children within a relationship of families. Our purpose requires an exchange of commitments between catechists and parents. Catechists search materials, plan, prepare, and create purposeful environments and opportunities for our children to learn about and fall in love with their Catholic faith. Parents teach their children a love and the importance of active and consistent worship at Mass. Parents should serve the parish by volunteering their time according to their gifts and contribute financially to the parish in a sacrificial way. Families should participate in parish-wide events, activities, and liturgical celebrations throughout the seasons of our church. Our parish works together to build community, to support each other, and to hold each other accountable to grow in holiness. Our small community does not have the resources to catechize children from families outside the parish.
More Ministry Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.