SJB Religious Education - Ministry Videos
Embed kpoage 640 views 2012-08-21T10:59:05 We are a community-based parish program offering catechesis to our children within a relationship of families. Our purpose requires an exchange of commitments between catechists and parents. Catechists search materials, plan, prepare, and create purposeful environments and opportunities for our children to learn about and fall in love with their Catholic faith. Parents teach their children a love and the importance of active and consistent worship at Mass. Parents should serve the parish by volunteering their time according to their gifts and contribute financially to the parish in a sacrificial way. Families should participate in parish-wide events, activities, and liturgical celebrations throughout the seasons of our church. Our parish works together to build community, to support each other, and to hold each other accountable to grow in holiness. Our small community does not have the resources to catechize children from families outside the parish.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.