SJB Religious Education - Ministry Videos
Embed kpoage 700 views 2012-08-21T10:59:05 We are a community-based parish program offering catechesis to our children within a relationship of families. Our purpose requires an exchange of commitments between catechists and parents. Catechists search materials, plan, prepare, and create purposeful environments and opportunities for our children to learn about and fall in love with their Catholic faith. Parents teach their children a love and the importance of active and consistent worship at Mass. Parents should serve the parish by volunteering their time according to their gifts and contribute financially to the parish in a sacrificial way. Families should participate in parish-wide events, activities, and liturgical celebrations throughout the seasons of our church. Our parish works together to build community, to support each other, and to hold each other accountable to grow in holiness. Our small community does not have the resources to catechize children from families outside the parish.
More Ministry Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.