What Victims Of Domestic Violence Want - Book Trailers
Embed ceal76 829 views 2013-01-28T20:44:10 There are many victims of domestic violence who seek help when they are in an abusive relationship. They may turn to their doctor, the police, social workers or therapists. Sometimes, domestic abuse victims are victimised by the same professionals who are supposed to be supporting them. The book, The System Sucks What Victims Of Domestic Violence Want You To Know explores the experiences that victims of domestic violence have with social workers. The domestic abuse victims discuss both positive and negative encounters with social workers and how they feel social work practice with domestic violence victims can be improved.
More Book Trailers Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.