Victims Of Domestic Violence - Book Trailers
Embed ceal76 375 views 2013-01-28T20:39:12 This video is about the experiences of victims of domestic violence. There are victims of domestic violence who want to leave their abusive partners but do not know how to do it. There are also some domestic abuse victims who may be in an abusive relationship and not even be able to recognize if their partner is abusive. The book Get Out If You Can How To Escape An Abusive Relationship And Be Happy tells victims of domestic violence how to identify the characteristics of an abuser and how to determine if they are in an abusive relationship. It also explains strategies that a victim of domestic violence can use to leave an abusive partner.
More Book Trailers Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.