Victims Of Domestic Violence - Book Trailers
Embed ceal76 464 views 2013-01-28T20:39:12 This video is about the experiences of victims of domestic violence. There are victims of domestic violence who want to leave their abusive partners but do not know how to do it. There are also some domestic abuse victims who may be in an abusive relationship and not even be able to recognize if their partner is abusive. The book Get Out If You Can How To Escape An Abusive Relationship And Be Happy tells victims of domestic violence how to identify the characteristics of an abuser and how to determine if they are in an abusive relationship. It also explains strategies that a victim of domestic violence can use to leave an abusive partner.
More Book Trailers Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.