Agnus Dei by Michael W. Smith - Today's Christian Videos
Embed kamoteus2003 4724 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Agnus Dei is a Latin term meaning Lamb of God, and was originally used to refer to Jesus Christ in his role of the perfect sacrificial offering that atones for the sins of humanity in Christian theology, harkening back to ancient Jewish Temple sacrifices. See Lamb of God for an explanation of this. Agnus Dei is used to refer to several things related to it. A contemporary Christian praise song written by Michael W. Smith first released on his 1990 CD Go West Young Man. Later Smith performed it on his 2001 CD Worship. The song was subsequently covered by Third Day on their 2000 CD Offerings: A Worship Album. Donnie McClurkin has recorded a rendition of the song on his 2005 CD entitled Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs. However, the text of this version does not bear any resemblance to the original historical texts.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.