Agnus Dei by Michael W. Smith - Today's Christian Videos
Embed kamoteus2003 4779 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Agnus Dei is a Latin term meaning Lamb of God, and was originally used to refer to Jesus Christ in his role of the perfect sacrificial offering that atones for the sins of humanity in Christian theology, harkening back to ancient Jewish Temple sacrifices. See Lamb of God for an explanation of this. Agnus Dei is used to refer to several things related to it. A contemporary Christian praise song written by Michael W. Smith first released on his 1990 CD Go West Young Man. Later Smith performed it on his 2001 CD Worship. The song was subsequently covered by Third Day on their 2000 CD Offerings: A Worship Album. Donnie McClurkin has recorded a rendition of the song on his 2005 CD entitled Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs. However, the text of this version does not bear any resemblance to the original historical texts.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.