Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,584 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:094,096 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,452 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,794 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,714 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:193,073 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:324,322 views
- Believegraeme100:06:363,025 views
- Amazing Gift - An Instructional Massgraeme100:05:175,867 views
- Deeper - Why Jesus?graeme100:05:223,140 views
- Drink from the Wells of the Churchgraeme100:04:453,445 views
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:103,063 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38113 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,149 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5270,676 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:305,262 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0685,230 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:302,289 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons00:01:0111,574 views