Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Knowing God Bettergraeme100:02:413,427 views
- Knowing God even Bettergraeme100:04:432,903 views
- Exploring the Catholic Churchgraeme100:02:123,542 views
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,440 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:093,738 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,321 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,562 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,038 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:323,932 views
- Believegraeme100:06:362,799 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:192,854 views
- Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God (World Edition) chris-tomlin00:06:166,980 views
- Become a great filmmaker!andrewmanzano00:03:243,166 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Star Trek Into Darkness" Movie Revi...crosswalkmovies00:05:494,750 views
- Tornado Survivor Reunited With Her Dog Buried Alive in Ru...sharethemessage00:02:5910,664 views
- Christian Dads Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birt...neids00:03:24120,024 views
- Kitty and Baby Cuddle SO Sweetly Together - Double the Cu...iluvanimals00:00:5760,423 views
- Yanira Rodríguez - Recibe Sanidadenlacemusical00:04:12778 views
- Dr. Tony Evans - 560 WFIL Pastor Appreciation Breakfast P...560wfil00:48:11770 views