Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,487 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:093,823 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,363 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,622 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,238 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:192,924 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:324,037 views
- Believegraeme100:06:362,838 views
- Amazing Gift - An Instructional Massgraeme100:05:175,558 views
- Deeper - Why Jesus?graeme100:05:223,004 views
- Drink from the Wells of the Churchgraeme100:04:453,309 views
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:143,331 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan70,548 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:325,214 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior66,515 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2111,306 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3458,387 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,340 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,079 views