Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,603 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:094,126 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,478 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,818 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,758 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:193,091 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:324,350 views
- Believegraeme100:06:363,039 views
- Amazing Gift - An Instructional Massgraeme100:05:175,904 views
- Deeper - Why Jesus?graeme100:05:223,157 views
- Drink from the Wells of the Churchgraeme100:04:453,460 views
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:472,426 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,246 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:016,277 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19198,004 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1351,270 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0065,404 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51556 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00805 views