Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,451 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:093,757 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,328 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,570 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,063 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:192,855 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:323,947 views
- Believegraeme100:06:362,809 views
- Amazing Gift - An Instructional Massgraeme100:05:175,449 views
- Deeper - Why Jesus?graeme100:05:222,973 views
- Drink from the Wells of the Churchgraeme100:04:453,272 views
- Matthew West - The Heart of Christmas (Official Music Vid...matthew-west00:04:2185,604 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:423,086 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:477,952 views
- This Airline's Christmas Miracle Brought Smiles to SO Man...anberlin_fan00:05:253,488 views
- Girl Vs. Guy: Directions (MMM)modernmarriagemoment00:01:42659 views
- A Kitten Tries Its Best to Play With Water Balloons... an...iluvanimals00:00:5537,452 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39633 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,397 views