Parents - you your children and their Catholic faith - Education Videos
A fun and flexible resource which relates the day to day challenges of parenthood with guidance that the Church offers. Ideal for parents bringing their children to the sacraments.
7 Talks by David Wells, Director of Religious Education for the Plymouth Diocese.
Who would be a parent?
Why bother with baptism?
Confession – do they still do that?
The Mass – do we need it?
How do children believe?
How can parents help?
Parents for life!
To find out more go to www.cafe.org.nz
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Catholics Making a differencegraeme100:07:092,565 views
- Catholics Listening to Godgraeme100:04:094,030 views
- This is My Bodygraeme100:04:582,431 views
- Baptismgraeme100:04:004,760 views
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and RECONCILIATIONgraeme100:07:205,639 views
- CaFE an Introductiongraeme100:07:193,038 views
- Life in Christgraeme100:03:324,281 views
- Believegraeme100:06:362,986 views
- Amazing Gift - An Instructional Massgraeme100:05:175,818 views
- Deeper - Why Jesus?graeme100:05:223,127 views
- Drink from the Wells of the Churchgraeme100:04:453,406 views
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:0621,149 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:533,338 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five ...crosswalktrailers00:02:00202 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire16,256 views
- The Sanctifier 5000 - HILARIOUS Short Filmbartandtricia00:07:292,154 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo70,906 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30541 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,774 views