I Can't Make It On My Own - Music Videos
God breathed this song into existence one day during a phone call. The words express the brokenness the person on the other end of the line was feeling at the time and is also the words of encouragement the Holy Spirit gave me to speak to them. As soon as I hung up the phone I immediately went to the piano and as quickly as I could write them down the words and music formed.
God knows we are made of flesh. He also knows we're filled with feelings and emotions. After all He's the one who gave them to us. He knows and understands when we feel beaten or broken or discouraged. He also knows it is at those times we cry out to Him the loudest and He's always there with His arms opened wide to let us know we won't ever have to go through anything on our own.
In this song I hope you find the encouragement to always hold on and never let go.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Out Of The Churchtonyaferguson100:03:465,156 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,150 views
- These Talented Girls Just 'Floored' Me With Their Song!theremix11,846 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:242,152 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:148,340 views
- Kidnapped 9-Year-Old Found Strength Through Gospel Songinspiredfaith1,552 views
- You'll Laugh at What Their Preacher Said at The Altaruntilweflyaway15,490 views
- World's Cutest Frog Will Leave You Saying 'AWW'neids21,879 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:475,290 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4516,206 views