I Can't Make It On My Own - Music Videos
God breathed this song into existence one day during a phone call. The words express the brokenness the person on the other end of the line was feeling at the time and is also the words of encouragement the Holy Spirit gave me to speak to them. As soon as I hung up the phone I immediately went to the piano and as quickly as I could write them down the words and music formed.
God knows we are made of flesh. He also knows we're filled with feelings and emotions. After all He's the one who gave them to us. He knows and understands when we feel beaten or broken or discouraged. He also knows it is at those times we cry out to Him the loudest and He's always there with His arms opened wide to let us know we won't ever have to go through anything on our own.
In this song I hope you find the encouragement to always hold on and never let go.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Out Of The Churchtonyaferguson100:03:465,087 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,087 views
- Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God (World Edition) chris-tomlin00:06:168,747 views
- On the Ground in Oklahoma - You Can Help!samaritanspurse00:00:51184 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Star Trek Into Darkness" Movie Revi...crosswalkmovies00:05:495,145 views
- Little Girl With Autism Has an Amazing God-Given Voicejoylights00:05:1425,416 views
- Christian Dads Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birt...neids00:03:24123,273 views
- Kitty and Baby Cuddle SO Sweetly Together - Double the Cu...iluvanimals00:00:5761,170 views
- Yanira Rodríguez - Recibe Sanidadenlacemusical00:04:12850 views
- Dr. Tony Evans - 560 WFIL Pastor Appreciation Breakfast P...560wfil00:48:11909 views