I Can't Make It On My Own - Music Videos
God breathed this song into existence one day during a phone call. The words express the brokenness the person on the other end of the line was feeling at the time and is also the words of encouragement the Holy Spirit gave me to speak to them. As soon as I hung up the phone I immediately went to the piano and as quickly as I could write them down the words and music formed.
God knows we are made of flesh. He also knows we're filled with feelings and emotions. After all He's the one who gave them to us. He knows and understands when we feel beaten or broken or discouraged. He also knows it is at those times we cry out to Him the loudest and He's always there with His arms opened wide to let us know we won't ever have to go through anything on our own.
In this song I hope you find the encouragement to always hold on and never let go.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Out Of The Churchtonyaferguson100:03:465,155 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,148 views
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Lyric Video)mercymemusic00:03:172,086 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:24777 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:146,870 views
- Unforgettable Christ-Centered Proposal Will Move You To T...ourgodisforus41,780 views
- Hilarious Grandma Cooks Up a Funny Dancehulahan13,413 views
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Hea...kidsarecute00:02:40110,910 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:474,833 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4514,987 views