I Can't Make It On My Own - Music Videos
God breathed this song into existence one day during a phone call. The words express the brokenness the person on the other end of the line was feeling at the time and is also the words of encouragement the Holy Spirit gave me to speak to them. As soon as I hung up the phone I immediately went to the piano and as quickly as I could write them down the words and music formed.
God knows we are made of flesh. He also knows we're filled with feelings and emotions. After all He's the one who gave them to us. He knows and understands when we feel beaten or broken or discouraged. He also knows it is at those times we cry out to Him the loudest and He's always there with His arms opened wide to let us know we won't ever have to go through anything on our own.
In this song I hope you find the encouragement to always hold on and never let go.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Out Of The Churchtonyaferguson100:03:465,132 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,130 views
- Nothing But The Blood - Live Videocentricworship00:06:362,171 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan192,539 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:327,596 views
- 3-Year-Old's Loving Gift for Young Cancer Patients Will M...inspiredfaith27,148 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2112,000 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3461,282 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,504 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,921 views