I Can't Make It On My Own - Music Videos
God breathed this song into existence one day during a phone call. The words express the brokenness the person on the other end of the line was feeling at the time and is also the words of encouragement the Holy Spirit gave me to speak to them. As soon as I hung up the phone I immediately went to the piano and as quickly as I could write them down the words and music formed.
God knows we are made of flesh. He also knows we're filled with feelings and emotions. After all He's the one who gave them to us. He knows and understands when we feel beaten or broken or discouraged. He also knows it is at those times we cry out to Him the loudest and He's always there with His arms opened wide to let us know we won't ever have to go through anything on our own.
In this song I hope you find the encouragement to always hold on and never let go.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Out Of The Churchtonyaferguson100:03:465,246 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,238 views
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:104,579 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38498 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,717 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5272,423 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:306,124 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0686,433 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:5144 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:0066 views