Bubba Watson: Just Showing the Light (Gospel Light Minute #48) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 388 views 2012-04-16T05:04:04 He says of his faith, 'I grew up in Bagdad, Florida, as one of the good guys: "Didn't cuss, didn't cheat, didn't steal, didn't lie, didn't drink, didn't do drugs...I was doing the right things but I didn't know what that meant." In his senior year in high school, two twin neighbor girls invited him to their youth group. He went and found a place where he belonged. He said, "The girls asked me to go to church, and after a few times going I realized this is what I wanted to do. This is truth here. And I gave myself to the Lord." Though he never took a golf lesson in his life, he said "I am grateful for the people around me and the opportunity to live my life for Christ. I've really got a good team around me trying to help me succeed, not just in golf, but off the golf course, to be a light for Jesus."
More Ministry Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.