Bubba Watson: Just Showing the Light (Gospel Light Minute #48) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 422 views 2012-04-16T05:04:04 He says of his faith, 'I grew up in Bagdad, Florida, as one of the good guys: "Didn't cuss, didn't cheat, didn't steal, didn't lie, didn't drink, didn't do drugs...I was doing the right things but I didn't know what that meant." In his senior year in high school, two twin neighbor girls invited him to their youth group. He went and found a place where he belonged. He said, "The girls asked me to go to church, and after a few times going I realized this is what I wanted to do. This is truth here. And I gave myself to the Lord." Though he never took a golf lesson in his life, he said "I am grateful for the people around me and the opportunity to live my life for Christ. I've really got a good team around me trying to help me succeed, not just in golf, but off the golf course, to be a light for Jesus."
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.