Bubba Watson: Just Showing the Light (Gospel Light Minute #48) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 391 views 2012-04-16T05:04:04 He says of his faith, 'I grew up in Bagdad, Florida, as one of the good guys: "Didn't cuss, didn't cheat, didn't steal, didn't lie, didn't drink, didn't do drugs...I was doing the right things but I didn't know what that meant." In his senior year in high school, two twin neighbor girls invited him to their youth group. He went and found a place where he belonged. He said, "The girls asked me to go to church, and after a few times going I realized this is what I wanted to do. This is truth here. And I gave myself to the Lord." Though he never took a golf lesson in his life, he said "I am grateful for the people around me and the opportunity to live my life for Christ. I've really got a good team around me trying to help me succeed, not just in golf, but off the golf course, to be a light for Jesus."
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.