Bubba Watson: Just Showing the Light (Gospel Light Minute #48) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 328 views 2012-04-16T04:54:04 He says of his faith, 'I grew up in Bagdad, Florida, as one of the good guys: "Didn't cuss, didn't cheat, didn't steal, didn't lie, didn't drink, didn't do drugs...I was doing the right things but I didn't know what that meant." In his senior year in high school, two twin neighbor girls invited him to their youth group. He went and found a place where he belonged. He said, "The girls asked me to go to church, and after a few times going I realized this is what I wanted to do. This is truth here. And I gave myself to the Lord." Though he never took a golf lesson in his life, he said "I am grateful for the people around me and the opportunity to live my life for Christ. I've really got a good team around me trying to help me succeed, not just in golf, but off the golf course, to be a light for Jesus."
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.