The Nature, Meaning, and Purpose of Marriage (1 of 3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3079 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 This clip if the first part of a series of sermons from Fr. Wade Menenez that speaks about family values and the Ten Commandments. This first sermon speaks on the meaning and purpose of marriage, as believed from a Catholic perspective.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.