Fly Again by Aaron Elliot Simon - Music Videos
Embed ambassador_girl4him 335 views 2011-11-05T15:06:38 When Aaron Simon first approached me and said he wanted to do this project I was thrilled. He had written the song quite a while ago and after sharing it with me earlier this year, I was just sure that this song could reach people for Christ. Because of thematic elements of abuse and some graphic images, i suggest that discernment is used when viewing this film. This film speaks to the silent screams of women everywhere who are in abusive relationships. This is a light in the darkness crying out in response to these women's cry for help saying, THERE IS HOPE! And His name is Jesus! This song, it's lyrics, those who put it together are God's. And although this song was written for those in abusive relationships, above all it is a serenade to our Savior, reflecting His heart for these. This song is written for Him, to Him and that He may be glorified in all we sing or write. Without Christ, this project would not be possible.and neither would redemption from this horrendous abuse! PTL!
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms For Lent: 2nd SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.