Fly Again by Aaron Elliot Simon - Music Videos
Embed ambassador_girl4him 413 views 2011-11-05T15:06:38 When Aaron Simon first approached me and said he wanted to do this project I was thrilled. He had written the song quite a while ago and after sharing it with me earlier this year, I was just sure that this song could reach people for Christ. Because of thematic elements of abuse and some graphic images, i suggest that discernment is used when viewing this film. This film speaks to the silent screams of women everywhere who are in abusive relationships. This is a light in the darkness crying out in response to these women's cry for help saying, THERE IS HOPE! And His name is Jesus! This song, it's lyrics, those who put it together are God's. And although this song was written for those in abusive relationships, above all it is a serenade to our Savior, reflecting His heart for these. This song is written for Him, to Him and that He may be glorified in all we sing or write. Without Christ, this project would not be possible.and neither would redemption from this horrendous abuse! PTL!
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.