Fly Again by Aaron Elliot Simon - Music Videos
Embed ambassador_girl4him 360 views 2011-11-05T15:06:38 When Aaron Simon first approached me and said he wanted to do this project I was thrilled. He had written the song quite a while ago and after sharing it with me earlier this year, I was just sure that this song could reach people for Christ. Because of thematic elements of abuse and some graphic images, i suggest that discernment is used when viewing this film. This film speaks to the silent screams of women everywhere who are in abusive relationships. This is a light in the darkness crying out in response to these women's cry for help saying, THERE IS HOPE! And His name is Jesus! This song, it's lyrics, those who put it together are God's. And although this song was written for those in abusive relationships, above all it is a serenade to our Savior, reflecting His heart for these. This song is written for Him, to Him and that He may be glorified in all we sing or write. Without Christ, this project would not be possible.and neither would redemption from this horrendous abuse! PTL!
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.